Join Our Team!
We are looking to add to our administrative team a positive self-starter to run our retail showroom and manage "back end" office tasks. As a small firm, our ideal candidate is a team player who is highly motivated to complete daily clerical tasks and demonstrate the initiative and capability to handle bigger administrative tasks, as well as a great communicator.
- Creating work orders, purchase orders and invoices for clients, tracking orders, scheduling deliveries, and filing claims
- Maintaining inventory and ordering as needed by designers
- Answering phones and greeting customers
- Maintaining and organizing the office and showroom
- Creating a monthly newsletter
- Assisting with social media presence
- Managing an internship program
Attitude is everything! Looking for motivated, extremely organized and positive self-starters! Ability to multi-task.
Must have good interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Quick Books, Instagram, Facebook and other social media outlets.
Must have experience or references in office management, retail, or other customer service position.
About 24 hours per week (somewhat flexible)
To apply, please fill out the information below: