As an interior design firm, we've been so lucky when it comes to our clients. We really do have the very best clients in the world! Serving you has definitely been our pleasure, and we certainly cherish the many friendships we've made over the years.
With that being said, we are ready to hire another designer who will help us to keep our current pace. We are so excited to add another creative design associate to our team! We've decided to list our official job posting here, as well as on all of our other social media platforms.
If the following applies to you, please contact us! Any inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established interior design firm looking for a creative, fun, and dynamic part-time design associate to join our team! Position includes overseeing projects, communicating with vendors, sourcing furniture/accessories, placing orders, meeting with clients, and more. Job is hourly + commission (DOE) and around 20 hours per week.
Some required qualifications include:
- BS or BA in Interior Design (though design students w/experience may be considered)
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
- Work as part of a team and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Self-manage and demonstrate a high level of professional maturity
- Demonstrate creative abilities and problem-solving skills
- Have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills